6 Steps Remodeling
STEP 1 – CONSULTATION
Consultation is the first step for us to get an insight of what exactly you want and that will help us to design your home the way you want it. We can also suggest different methods to opt to give you best result or service within your budget. A healthy consultation or feedback thereafter will help us to move forward with your need.
STEP 2 – BUDGETING
Next step is budgeting that requires estimation of expenditures and discussions of your budget. We give you exact knowledge of cost for project that contains no hidden cost
STEP 3 – DESIGN
We make design according to your need and suggestions and give stylish touch while designing and will aim at providing more space within existing space.
STEP 4 – PREPARE
Our dedicated, skilled and motivated designers will prepare your home and corporate for remodeling. The technology used is quite new that adds life into your home.
STEP 5 – PRODUCTION
Our production team will make sure of timely meeting of deadline for the project. We take care of your dream while the project is under production.
STEP 6 – COMPLETION
We give quality finishing touch to your home for completion of your project of home.While delivering the product to you, we assure you of quality service at the same price discussed.
We Listen. We understand. We Discuss. We Design. We Approve. We Remodel.
New Act Construction offers a full range of remodeling, design and installation services across the five boroughs, select area of Los Angeles county, All of our labor is covered by a five-year warranty with a %100 satisfaction guarantee,
Here’s The Deal:
- $11,999 for a bathroom remodel, up to 40 square feet, labor and materials included
- Offer includes: complete detailed 3d design; demolition and haul away existing: shower; tile floor, vanity, counter, sink, faucet, medicine vanity, light fixture, exhaust fan, toilet, and mirror if needed; installation of single shower head valve; installation of spray handle with diverter; installation of (1) standard 4 inch led waterproof recessed light on 1 switch above tub per plan; installation of fan light combination with humidity sensor on separate switch per plan (provided by home owner); installation of light bar above vanity (provided by home owner), upgrade outlets to gfi, switches and outlets to be standard white décor, pass rough inspection, repair drywall as necessary after rough work; installation of ceramic or porcelain tile on bathroom floor, apply grout, apply sealer over grout (not on tile); paint complete bathroom walls and ceiling; installation of freestanding prefabricated vanity with its own countertop (provided by homeowner); build and installation of custom stained alder or maple vanity; installation of knobs and handles (provided by home owner); installation of 4 inch tile MDF base molding; provide, cut, fabricate, and installation of 4 inch backsplash; installation of undermount sink and faucet; installation of toilet; installation of mirror, towel bar and toilet paper holder (provided by homeowner); pass final inspection
- Finish material to be provided by the homeowner (tile, plumbing fixtures, vanity and other finish materials will be provided by home owner)
- Offer excludes: relocations of plumbing and electrical; tile installation on slab foundation; structural work
- Permits are not included
- Payment for this offer will be made directly to New Act Construction.
- Limit 1 offer per household
The Real Deal: Achieve the bathroom you have dreamed of for with this offer.
The Fine Print
- Not valid for cash back
- Offer cannot be combined with other specials or offers
- Offer cannot be applied to current or past jobs
- Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours
- Image may not reflect exact product/service
- Offer expires 6 months from date of acquisition